- Goats are sold on a first come first serve basis. We do not have a waiting list.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required in order to hold ANY goat until pick up. If purchaser does not put a deposit down, the goat is not held. Remaining balance will be due in CASH at pick up.
- Purchaser will be given 7 days to pick up goat after it is ready to leave. After 7 days, money paid will be forfeited and goat will be put back up for sale. Failure to communicate within 48 hours will also result in forfeiting the goat.
- Payments may be made on kids until weaned. Once weaned, the 7 day rule applies.
- Goat prices will not include health certificate to cross state lines. This will be an added fee and services will be provided by my vet.
- Transport will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Goats will be sold as registered or with an application for registration, current on vaccinations, deworming and hoof trimming and external parasite prevention.
- Please keep in mind if you are new to goats, they are herd animals and you must have at least 2 goats. Solitary goats tend to not do as well.